- 1/3 cup butter
- 450 grams mushroom, sliced
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Seasoning
- 1 1/4 cup broth or soup stock
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 1/2 medium sized pimientos, diced
- 1 kilo chicken breast fillet, cut into cubes
- SAUTE. Melt the butter. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Stir in flour then season with salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO Umami Seasoning. Mix until smooth.
- THICKEN. Place over boiling water and slowly stir in broth and cream. Cook until thickened.
- SIMMER. Add pimientos and chicken. Simmer until done.
Makes 10-12 servings
Eat Well Live Well.®
Calories 218, Carbohydrates 5g, Protein 23g, Fat 12g Vitamin C 3mg, Iron 1mg, Vitamin A 78mcg.
For a low-fat version, replace cream with low fat milk and add sherry wine for more flavor.
Best served in bread toast, over steamed rice, and noodles or pasta