Stir-fried chicken and sotanghon in a meaty and savory broth.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 cup chopped onion leeks
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/8 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup cubed chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 packs 7g Aji-Ginisa© Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup soaked sotanghon
- STIR-FRY. Heat vegetable oil in a stock-pot. Stir-fry leeks, carrots, celery, chicken, then add soy sauce. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
- SEASON. Pour chicken stock. Add paprika, and then sprinkle Aji-Ginisa©. Mix well
- SIMMER. Add soaked sotanghon and simmer for 2 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Eat Well Live Well.®
Nutrition Information /serving:
Calories 58, Carbohydrates 5g, Protein 4g, Fat 3g, Vitamin C 1mg, Iron 1mg, Vitamin A 90mcg.
Perfect snack for weight watchers. This low-fat, low-calorie sotanghon soup is very soothing and contain balance nutrients.
It is always appetizing to add a teaspoon of toasted garlic on top of your heart warming sotanghon soup.