AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
2 cups (500g) Pork, Adobo cut
1/3 cup (80ml) Soy sauce
1/3 cup (80ml) Vinegar
3 Tbsps. (45g) Garlic, minced
2 tsps. (5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
3 Tbsps. (45g) Brown sugar
1 cup (250ml) Water
2 cups (340g) Short grain rice, cooked
1 tsp. (2.5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
2 sheets (4g) Nori sheets
|Calories per serving (kcal)||209.8|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.4|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Pork contains zinc which is needed for the normal development and maintenance of the body’s immune system.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- SIMMER. In pan, add pork, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, AJI-SHIO® Garlic, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until pork is tender.
- FLAKE. Separate pork meat from adobo sauce. Flake pork meat. Set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, add rice, AJI-SHIO® Garlic and 1/4 cup adobo sauce. Mix until fully incorporated.
- ASSEMBLE. On a sushi bamboo roller, place Nori sheet. Assemble with adobo rice and adobo flakes. Roll tightly.
- SERVE. Cut into bite-size portions. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 10 servings
Serving size: 4 slices (125g)
In replacement of a sushi roller, you can wrap a thin towel with cling/plastic wrap and use as an improvised sushi roller.