AJI SAVOR™ CONGEE
AJI SAVOR™ RICE TOPPING MIX
3 tbsps (45.0 ml) Cooking Oil
2 tbsps (25.0 g) Ginger, minced
1/4 cup (55.0 g) Red Onion, minced
1 tbsp (10.0 g) Garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups (350.0 g) Malagkit Rice
4 cups (1,000.0 ml) Water
2 packs (8.0 g) AJI SAVOR™ Rice Topping Mix (Chicken)
1 tsp (5.0 g) Salt
1 tsp (1.0 g) Pepper
|Calories per serving (kcal)||214.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.5|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
This recipe contains a good amount of Calcium for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- SAUTÉ. In a large pot, heat oil. Sautè ginger, onion, and garlic until fragrant.
- MIX. Add malagkit rice. Mix well and saute for 3 more minutes
- SIMMER. Add water and stir occasionally. Simmer until congee is thickened.
- SEASON. Add AJI SAVOR™ (Chicken), salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer congee in a serving bowl. Serve while hot.
Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 1 cup 240g
You can opt to add toppings such as egg, which is good source of protein to complement this dish.