Arrozcaldo with Tokwa
CHICKENSAVOR™ ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
- 1/4 cup (65 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 pieces (120 grams) Tokwa, cubed
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) Ginger, sliced
- 1/4 cup (35 grams) Onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon (12 grams) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200 grams) Chicken, boiled and shredded
- 1 cup (170 grams) Rice
- 2 cups (500 ml) Water
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Fish Sauce
- 1 pack (8 grams) CHICKENSAVOR™ All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- As desired Saffron (for color)
|Calories per Serving||217|
|Dietary fiber (mg)||38|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Rice is a good source of energy. It gives the body a lasting energy compared to those given by sweet sources!
- BOIL AND SHRED. In a pot, pour water and add the chicken. Let it boil until chicken becomes tender. Let the chicken cool enough to shred. Set aside both meat and stock.
- FRY. In a hot pan, pour oil fry the tokwa until golden brown. Drain on a strainer and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pan, saute ginger, onion, garlic, and shredded chicken.
- BOIL. Add the rice and chicken stock. Cover the pot and let the rice be cooked. Stir occasionally.
- SEASON with ground black pepper, fish sauce, and CHICKENSAVOR™ . Add saffron until the desired color is achieved. Serve while hot.
Makes 10 servings
Size per serving: 1 1/2 cup Arroz Caldo (120 grams)
Be sure to store the rice up to the bottom to avoid some portions being burned or scorched.