ASIAN VEGETABLE STIR FRY
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1/2 cup (125ml) Water
2 Tbsps. (30g) Cornstarch
4 Tbsps. (60g) Cooking oil
1 cup (250g) Chicken breast fillet, strips
1 cup (130g) Onion, chopped
2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups (130g) Carrots, sliced diagonally
1 cup (130g) Young corn, sliced diagonally
2 cups (250g) Cauliflower florets
2 cups (140g) Broccoli florets
1/2 cup (50g) Red bell pepper, strips
1/3 cup (30g) Celery, sliced diagonally
1/4 tsp. (0.75g) Ground black pepper
3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce
1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
Reduced sodium by 51%
Original seasoning/condiment: 1 1/2 tsp. (8g) Salt, 1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce
|Calories per serving (kcal)||255.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.0|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Vegetables are good sources of fiber, vitamins and minerals necessary for good health.
Preparation time: minutes
Cooking time: minutes
- MIX. In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch to make a slurry. Set aside.
- SEAR. In a hot pan with oil, sear the chicken breast fillet until the surface turns slightly brown.
- SAUTÉ. Add onion and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- STIR-FRY. Add carrots, young corn, cauliflower, and broccoli. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add red bell pepper and celery.
- SEASON. Add slurry, ground black pepper, soy sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter and serve while hot.
Makes 11 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (90g)
Maintain crispness and natural sweetness of fresh vegetables by sautéeing over high heat for a short time.