AVOCADO CREAM PASTA
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1/4 kilo (250 grams) Pasta, boiled
4 pieces (420 grams) Avocado, ripe, scooped, mashed
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Lemon juice
1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Olive oil
1/2 kilo (500 grams) Chicken breast, bite-sized
1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon (2.5 grams) Salt
1 teaspoon (1.0 grams) Paprika powder
Reduced sodium by 35%
Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt
|Calories per serving (kcal)||263.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.2|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Despite its creamy texture, avocado is high in Fiber that helps prevent constipation, maintain a healthy digestive tract, and may help lower the risk of colon cancer.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- BOIL. In a pot, boil the pasta according to the packaging direction, drain and set aside.
- WHISK. To make the avocado sauce, whisk avocado, lemon, and olive oil until creamy then set aside.
- PAN-FRY. Cook chicken on a non-stick pan over medium to high heat for 7-9 minutes, stirring and flipping occasionally until fully cooked.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO®, add salt and paprika, mix well.
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine the cooked pasta, avocado sauce then top with cooked chicken breast.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (138 g)
You can ripen avocados by placing it in a paper bag at room temperature for up to three days prior to consumption.