BALSAMIC GLAZED STEAK ROLLS RECIPE
SARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
For the steak:
6 slices (726g) Sirloin, thin slices
1/4 Tbsp. (3.5g) Rock salt
1/4 tsp. (0.5g) Ground Pepper
2 Tbsps. (30ml) Canola Oil
1 cup (100g) Carrots, strips
2 cups (285g) Zucchini, strips
1/2 cup (50g) Spring Onion, stalks
1 Tbsp. (2g) Dried Oregano
1 Tbsp. (15g) Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
For the sauce:
1/4 cup (60ml) Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup (125ml) Water
1/4 cup (60ml) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
|Calories per serving (kcal)||123.2|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.7|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Beef offers Protein and Zinc, two essential nutrients that are good for the immune system.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- MARINATE. In a bowl, place sirloin, sprinkle salt, pepper, and a dash of oil. Toss until ingredients are well incorporated and set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Take a strip of the marinated steak and lay it with the flat side towards you. Place some carrots, zucchini, spring onions, and oregano as fillings into the middle and roll the beef up over the filling, securing it with a toothpick. Repeat the same process with the other steak Set aside.
- SEAR. In a pan, add butter, onions, and beef roll-ups then sear for a couple of minutes. Turn beef roll to cook all sides.
- SIMMER. To make a sauce, get a bowl, add balsamic vinegar, water, and SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Let it simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer steak rolls into a serving plate then pour the sauce. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 14 servings
Serving size: 3 pcs. (94g)
Season the steak pieces generously on both sides with salt and pepper, let it sit in the marinade mixture for at least 30 minutes for a richer taste.