BBQ HEART CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE
CRISPY FRY® BREADING MIX
For the chicken mixture:
1 kg. (1000g) Chicken Breast, ground
1/4 cup (60ml) Fresh Milk
1/2 cup (60g) Bread Crumbs
1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix (Original)
1 cup (250ml) Canola Oil
For the sauce:
1/4 cup (60ml) BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp. (15ml) Honey
|Calories per serving (kcal)||313.0|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.9|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken meat is a lean protein source that helps maintain and build our bodies.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- MIX. In a medium bowl, combine ground chicken, milk, and bread crumbs. Mix well.
- FORM. Fill a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter with the chicken mixture then dredge the heart-shaped nuggets in CRISPY FRY® (Original).
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry nuggets until golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or colander. Set aside.
- SIMMER. To make a sauce, get a small pot then combine BBQ sauce, cider vinegar, honey, and let it simmer for a few minutes then cool down.
- SERVE. Coat the fried nuggets with BBQ sauce then transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 7 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (188g)
You can store the prepared heart-shaped chicken nuggets in the freezer for at least 1-2 hrs to give them a firm shape before frying.