BINAGOONG RICE RECIPE
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
2 Tablespoons (30g) 30g cooking oil
2 pieces (120g) eggs, beaten
3/4 cup (10 g) 100g liempo ,thin strips
1/4 cup (60g) onions, chopped
1/4 cup (60g) garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon (5g) ginger, minced
1/4 cup (60g) tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup (60g) carrots,diced
3 cups (510g) rice, cooked
1/4 cup (60g) cucumber, diced
1 pack ( 7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
2 Tablespoons (30g) bagoong
1 piece (200g) green mango,diced
|Calories per serving (kcal)||347.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||3.7|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
You may opt to choose brown rice because it is highly nutritious vs the white rice. It is low in calories , high in fiber,and can be incorporated into a variety of dishes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- FRY. In a pan with hot oil , fry scrambled eggs and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. On the same pan stir fry liempo, onions, garlic, ginger,tomatoes and carrots.
- MIX. Add rice,cucumber and eggs.
- SEASON. With AJI-GINISA® and bagoong. Cook for one to two (1-2) minutes.then add green mango on top.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 3/4 cup (180g)
Use cold, day-old rice for better texture and yield of the dish