Day 1 of MPPT 7-day Menu Challenge
June 1, 2020 | 6:45 am
Long cooking preparations are not necessary to serve healthy and delicious meals. In 30 minutes or less, you can definitely serve complete meals to your family today. From meaty dishes to simple gulay recipes, we have a wide variety of meals for you to enjoy. Try our menu today!
No. of Servings: 4-5 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup (90 grams)
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 cup Eggplant Adobo, 1 piece Fried Egg, 1 slice Melon
2 tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
5 pieces (500 grams) Eggplant, sliced
1 pack (30 grams) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
2 teaspoons (10 ml) Soy sauce
1 tablespoon (5 ml) Calamansi juice
1 teaspoon (5 grams) Sugar, brown
1 1/2 teaspoons (7.50 ml) Water
1. FRY. In pan, heat oil and fry the eggplant. Remove excess oil by placing the eggplants on a strainer or plate lined with table napkin. Set aside.
2. MIX. In a separate bowl, mix soy sauce, calamansi juice, sugar, water and SARSAYA®. Add the fried eggplant and mix well. Serve while hot.
No. of Servings: 6-8 servings
Serving Size: 1 bowl (145 grams)
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 bowl Nilagang Baboy, 1 piece Ripe Mango
3 cups (750 mL) Water
1/2 kilogram (500 grams) Pork shoulder, kasim
1 piece (50 grams) Onion, quartered
3 tablespoons (45 mL) Fish sauce
1 teaspoon Whole Peppercorn
1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
1 piece (70 grams) Potato, cut to into 6 pieces
3 bunches (300 grams) Pechay Tagalog, sliced
1 stalk (10 grams) Onion leeks, sliced
1. BOIL. In a pot, pour in water and add the pork shoulder. Let it boil until pork becomes tender. Add onion.
2. SEASON with fish sauce, whole peppercorn, and PORKSAVOR®.
3. BOIL. Add potato and cook until it becomes tender. Add Pechay Tagalog and onion leeks. Boil for 1-2 minutes. Serve while hot.
Stir-fry Chicken and Vegetables
No. of Servings: 4-5 servings
Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup (135 grams)
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Rice, 1 1/4 cup Stir-fry Chicken and Vegetables, 1 piece Banana
1 tablespoon (15 ml) Cooking oil
1/4 cup (35 grams) Onions, minced
1 tablespoon (12 grams) Garlic, minced
1 1/2 cup (250 grams) Chicken leg, filleted, strips
1 cup (100 grams) Carrot, strips
3 cups (150 grams) Cabbage, sliced
To taste Black pepper, ground
1 pack (8 grams) CHICKENSAVOR™ All-in-One Seasoning Mix
1. SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onions and garlic. Add chicken and cook until slightly brown. Add carrots and cabbage.
2. SEASON with ground black pepper and CHICKENSAVOR™. Cook for one minute. Serve while hot.
Good nutrition has always been crucial in maintaining good health. It is especially of great importance during this time of pandemic, when our body needs maximum nutrition to support our immune system…
Long cooking preparations are not necessary to serve healthy and delicious meals. In 30 minutes or less, you can definitely serve complete meals to your family today…
Staying at home is an opportunity to eat smarter and consume more vegetables. Start a habit of including vegetables in every meal to get all the essential vitamins and minerals for our body…