AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking Oil
1 1/2 cup (350 grams) Lean beef, strips
1/4 cup (45 grams) Onion, sliced
2 Tablespoons (20 grams) Garlic, minced
1/4 cup (15 grams) Celery, thinly sliced
1/2 cup (140 grams) Tomato paste
1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Soy sauce
1 Liter (1000 ml) Water
1 cup (160 grams) Potato, diced
1 cup (180 grams) Carrots, diced
|Calories per serving (kcal)||237.5|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.5|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
> Low Fat Meal Set: Rice + Ripe Papaya + Fresh Salad (lettuce and Tomato in Vinaigrette) + Braised Beef
> Lean meats provide the same quality of protein but lesser fat content.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- SEAR. In a hot pan, pour oil and sear beef until slightly brown.
- SAUTÉ. Add onion, garlic, celery and tomato paste. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and soy sauce.
- SIMMER. Add water and let it simmer until meat is tender. Continue simmering until water is reduced and desired consistency is achieved. Add potato and carrots and simmer until tender.
- SERVE. Transfer on a serving platter, serve and enjoy.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 3/4 cup (180 grams)
When cooking beef, always maintain a simmering temperature to ensure that the meat is tender and not tough.