THREE CHEESE LASAGNA ROLL RECIPE
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
For the sauce:
2 Tbsps. (30g) Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsps. (30g) Red Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
2 cups (500ml) Tomato Sauce
2 cups (100g) Basil, chopped
For the filling:
2 cups (200g) Spinach, blanched
1 pc. (1g) Egg
1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
2 cups (370g) Mozzarella Cheese, grated
1 cup (134g) Parmesan Cheese, grated
1 cup (200g) Ricotta Cheese
10 sheets (500g) Lasagna, boiled, drained
|Calories per serving (kcal)||312.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.7|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Regular intake of Calcium and Protein-rich food like cheese helps in maintaining strong bones and teeth.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- SIMMER. To make sauce, in a pot add butter, onion, garlic, tomato sauce, and basil, let it simmer for 15 minutes then set aside
- MIX. To make cheese mixture as filling, get a medium bowl then combine spinach, egg, AJI-NO-MOTO®, mozzarella, parmesan, and ricotta. Mix well.
- ASSEMBLE. Lay out a lasagna noodle on a plate then put 2 tbsps. of the cheese mixture on one end. Roll up the lasagna noodle carefully and place in the baking pan. Repeat this with all of the lasagna noodles.
- BAKE. Preheat oven at 350˚C or 662˚F for at least 15 minutes. Then bake for at least 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts down.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate, pour tomato- basil sauce on top. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 14 servings
Serving size: 1 roll (141g)
You can also try other kinds of cheese like cottage cheese, cream cheese, feta, or gorgonzola or any available cheese depending on your preferences.