SARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
1/2 kilo Chicken, adobo cut
2 Tbsps Cooking oil
2 cups Water
3 Tbsps Vinegar
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
6 cloves Garlic, crushed
1 tsp Black peppercorn
2 pieces Bay leaf
3 Tbsps SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
|Calories per serving (kcal)||210.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.7|
- In a bowl, combine chicken and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Sear meat on all sides.
- Remove excess oil then add water, vinegar, garlic, pepper and bay leaf.
- Bring to boil. Cover and simmer until meat is tender.
- Add SARSAYAⓇ Oyster Sauce. Mix well and cook over medium to high heat for about 2-3 minutes. Serve hot.
Makes 6 servings