CREAMY BELL PEPPER DIP RECIPE
AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
7 pcs Glass Bottles with lid
4 tbsp (60g) Butter, unsalted
4 tbsp (40g) All-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups (375ml) Whole milk
1 cup (135.3g) Capsicum Bell Pepper, minced
3/4 tsp (6g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
|Calories per serving||150.1|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.5|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bell Peppers are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, especially Vitamin C which helps strengthen the immune system.
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time:30 minutes
- STERILIZE. Place glass jars in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes then drain upside down on a clean towel to dry. Set aside.
- MELT. In a hot saucepan, place butter until melted. Stir in the flour and cooked until thick (paste type).
- ADD. Pour the milk gradually while continuously stirring as the sauce thickens then bring to boil. Add minced capsicum bell pepper and AJI-SHIO® Pepper. Mix well.
- COOL DOWN. Remove from the heat to cool down then pour over sterilized bottle. Keep refrigerated.
- SERVE. Serve with a slice of bread or plain cookies.
Makes: 2 bottles at 295 grams or 7 bottles at 80-85 grams
Recipe Cost: Php 273.00
Cost per bottle: Php 136.50
Selling Price per 1 bottle: Php 150.00
Profit for 2 bottles: Php 27.00
% Mark – up: 10%
Grill capsicum before incorporating in the dip to add a smoky flavor to the dip.