CREAMY BELL PEPPER DIP
AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
7 pcs Glass Bottles with lid
4 tbsp (60g) Butter, unsalted
4 tbsp (40g) All-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups (375ml) Whole milk
1 cup (135.3g) Capsicum Bell Pepper, minced
3/4 tsp (6g) Aji-Shio® Pepper Seasoning Mix
|Calories per serving||150.1 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||8.3 grams|
|Proteins (g)||2.6 grams|
|Fat (g)||11.8 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.5 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||86.8 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||0.6 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||392.1 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bell Peppers are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, especially Vitamin C which helps strengthen the immune system.
Makes: 2 bottles
1. STERILIZE. Place glass jars in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes then drain upside down on a clean towel to dry. Set aside.
2. MELT. In a hot saucepan, place butter until melted. Stir in the flour and cooked until thick (paste type).
3. ADD. Pour the milk gradually while continuously stirring as the sauce thickens then bring to boil. Add minced capsicum bell pepper and Aji-Shio® Pepper Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
4. COOL DOWN. Remove from the heat to cool down then pour over sterilized bottle. Keep refrigerated.
5. SERVE. Serve with a slice of bread or plain cookies.
Recipe Cost: Php 273.00
Cost per bottle: Php 136.50
Selling Price per 1 bottle: Php 150.00
Profit for 2 bottles: Php 27.00
% Mark – up: 10%
Grill capsicum before incorporating in the dip to add a smoky flavor to the dip.