CREAMY CHILI GARLIC DIP RECIPE
AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
7 pcs Glass Bottles with lid
4 tbsps (60g) Butter, unsalted
4 tbsps (40g) All-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups (375ml) Whole milk
1/2 cup (36g) Red Chillies, minced
3/4 tsp (6g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
|Calories per serving||147.0|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.4|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Garlic is full of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin B6, Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin C, Iron, Potassium and Copper
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- STERILIZE. Place glass jars in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes then drain upside down on a clean towel to dry. Set aside.
- MELT. In a hot saucepan, place butter until melted. Stir in the flour and cooked until thick (paste type).
- ADD. Pour the milk gradually while continuously stirring as the sauce thickens then bring to boil. Add minced chillies and AJI-SHIO® Garlic . Mix well.
- COOL DOWN. Remove from the heat to cool down then pour over sterilized bottle. Keep refrigerated.
- SERVE. Serve with a slice of bread or plain cookies.
Makes: 2 bottles at 295 grams or 7 bottles at 80-85 grams
Recipe Cost: Php 150.00
Cost per bottle: Php 75.00
Selling price per bottle: Php 150.00
Profit for 2 bottles: Php 150.00
% Mark – up: 100%
Adjust the spiciness of the dip by adding more or less chili as desired.