CREAMY GARLIC MALUNGGAY DIP
AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
7 pcs Glass Bottles with lid
4 tbsp (60g) Butter, unsalted
4 tbsp (40g) All-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups (375ml) Whole Milk
2 cups (80g), Malunggay Leaves
3/4 tsp (6g) Aji-Shio® Garlic Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup (30g) Peanuts, ground
|Calories per serving||180.2 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||8.6 grams|
|Proteins (g)||4.6 grams|
|Fat (g)||14.1 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.7 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||124 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||1.2 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||292.9 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Malunggay is a rich source of calcium – best for breastfeeding Moms.
Makes: 2 bottles
1. STERILIZE. Place glass jars in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes then drain upside down on a clean towel to dry. Set aside.
2. MELT. In a hot saucepan, place butter until melted. Stir in the flour and cooked until thick (paste type).
3. ADD. Pour the milk gradually while continuously stirring as the sauce thickens then bring to boil. Add malunggay leaves, Aji-Shio® Garlic Seasoning Mix and ground peanuts. Mix well.
4. COOL DOWN. Remove from the heat to cool down then pour over sterilized bottle. Keep refrigerated.
5. SERVE. Serve with a slice of bread or plain cookies.
Recipe Cost: Php 223
Cost per bottle: Php 111.50
Selling price per 1 bottle: Php 150.00
Profit for 2 bottles: Php 77.00
%Mark – up: 35%
Use coarsely ground peanuts to add a depth of texture to the dip.