CREAMY SALMON GARLIC
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1/2 kilo (500g) Salmon fillet, serving size
1 teaspoon (5g) Salt
1/4 cup (60ml) Cooking oil
3 Tablespoons (45g) Butter, unsalted
1/2 cup (60g) Onions, minced
1/3 cup (34g) Garlic ,minced
1 Tablespoon (15ml) Cooking wine
1/2 cup (60g) Tomato, chopped
1 pack (200ml) Cream, all purpose
1/4 cup (30g) Parmesan cheese
1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1 teaspoon (2.5g) Pepper, ground
2 cups (45g) Spinach, well-cleaned
Reduced sodium by 32%
Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt
|Calories per serving (kcal)||224.8|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.6|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oils may protect the heart and it offers other health benefits. The AHA recommend eating fish, and especially oily fish, at least twice a week, to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- RUB. On a clean plate, place the salmon pieces, add salt and carefully rub it on salmon. Set aside.
- PAN FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Pan fry the salmon for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Melt butter on a clean pan,then sauté onion and garlic. Pour cooking wine once the onion is softened, add tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- SIMMER. Pour all purpose cream and add Parmesan Cheese, simmer for few minutes. Put the fried salmon in the pan, cook for a few minutes under low heat.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO® and pepper to taste. Add spinach, mix well and turn off the heat.
Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 1 piece (60 g)
For a tender and juicy salmon fillet, flip the fish once the color has moved up to the center during frying.