Bulacan Area - Full time
Assists Laboratory Manager in the supervision and all other aspects of Laboratory works. He/she is responsible for the receiving, evaluation, chemical analysis of samples, and reporting of results.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
• Must be a Licensed Chemist
• Knowledge in Occupational hazards and standard safety practices
• Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
• Can perform multi-tasking in minimum supervision.
• No experience required, fresh graduate is welcome
• Analytical skills
• With good communication skills
• Computer skills