GARLIC CHICKEN MAMI
AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
50 cups (12.5L) Water
3 1/4 kg (3125g) Chicken breast, strips
40 cups (10L) Chicken broth
3/4 cup (187.5ml) Cooking oil
13 packs (234g) Aji-Shio® Garlic Seasoning Mix 18g
7.5kgs Mami noodles, boiled
1 kilo Cabbage, washed & shredded
1/4 kilo ( 250g) Spring onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsps (7.5g) Black pepper, ground
2 dozens ( 24-25pcs) Eggs, hard boiled, shelled, sliced
|Calories per serving||236.80 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||18.2 grams|
|Proteins (g)||13.3 grams|
|Fat (g)||12.3 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.0 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||41.9 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||1.9 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||744.8 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken breast is a leaner choice of meat making it an excellent source of protein with less fat.
Makes: 100 servings
1. BOIL. In a pot, put water, add chicken breast (including bones) in water and bring to a boil to make the chicken broth. Set aside chicken meat and broth in different containers. Discard chicken bones.
2. STIR-FRY. Heat oil in a casserole and saute chicken breast. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
3. SEASON. Season with Aji-Shio® Garlic Seasoning Mix and set aside.
4. SERVE. To serve, assemble mami noodles and add chicken broth.
5. TOP. Add cabbage and top with spring onions, black pepper and boiled egg.
Recipe Cost: Php 1061.28
Cost per Serving: Php 10.61
Selling price per 1 bowl: Php 15.00
Profit for 100 bowls: Php 438.72
% Mark -up: 41%
Boil chicken breast with chicken bones to extract a meaty – flavorful broth.