GARLIC CHICKEN MAMI RECIPE
AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
50 cups (12.5L) Water
3 1/4 kg (3125g) Chicken breast, strips
40 cups (10L) Chicken broth
3/4 cup (187.5ml) Cooking oil
13 packs (234g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix (18g)
7.5kgs Mami noodles, boiled
1 kilo Cabbage, washed & shredded
1/4 kilo ( 250g) Spring onions, chopped
1 1/2 tsps (7.5g) Black pepper, ground
2 dozens ( 24-25pcs) Eggs, hard boiled, shelled, sliced
|Calories per serving||236.80|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.0|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken breast is a leaner choice of meat making it an excellent source of protein with less fat.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- BOIL. In a pot, put water, add chicken breast (including bones) in water and bring to a boil to make the chicken broth. Set aside chicken meat and broth in different containers. Discard chicken bones.
- STIR-FRY. Heat oil in a casserole and saute chicken breast. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-SHIO® Garlic and set aside.
- SERVE. To serve, assemble mami noodles and add chicken broth.
- TOP. Add cabbage and top with spring onions, black pepper and boiled egg.
Makes 100 servings
Recipe Cost: Php 1061.28
Cost per Serving: Php 10.61
Selling price per 1 bowl: Php 15.00
Profit for 100 bowls: Php 438.72
% Mark -up: 41%
Boil chicken breast with chicken bones to extract a meaty – flavorful broth.