GARLIC PESTO RICE
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic cloves
1/4 cup (60g) Peanuts
2 cups (200g) Spinach
1/2 cup (120ml) Olive oil
1 tsp. (5g) Salt
1/2 cup (120g) Shrimp, shelled and deveined, chopped
10 cups (1700g) Cooked rice
1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
Reduced sodium by 35%
Original seasoning/condiment: 2 1/2 tsps. (12.5g) Salt
|Calories per serving (kcal)||382.7|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||4.1|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Spinach is low in Carbohydrates but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- BLEND. In a food processor or blender, pulse garlic, peanuts, spinach, 100 ml olive oil, and salt. Blend until well incorporated (paste-like texture). Set aside.
- PAN FRY. In a pan, add a small amount of 20 ml olive oil. Pan fry shrimp. Add Cooked Rice and toss until incorporated.
- SEASON. Add AJI-N0-MOTO® and mix well.
- COAT. Pour garlic-pesto on rice mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- SERVE. Scoop rice into a serving plate. Serve and Enjoy.
Makes 10 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (182g)
Slowly pulse spinach mixture in order to evenly distribute components and flavor.