AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
1 cup (150g) Onion, sliced
3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
2 Tbsps. (20g) Ginger, strips
1/4 kg. (250g) Pork liempo, strips
7 cups (1000g) Papaya, unripe, thinly sliced
3 cups (750ml) Coconut milk
1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Ground black pepper
4 Tbsps. (60ml) Fish sauce
1/2 pack (5.50g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
2 pcs. (5g) Siling labuyo
1 cup (30g) Malunggay leaves
Reduced sodium by 33%
Original seasoning/condiment: 1 tsp. (5g) Salt, approx 1/3 cup (75ml) Fish sauce
|Calories per serving (kcal)||441.0|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.4|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Unripe papayas are rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E and are all helpful in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion, garlic, ginger, pork and papaya.
- SIMMER. Add coconut milk and simmer until papaya is tender and desired consistency is achieved.
- SEASON. Add ground black pepper, fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- SIMMER. Add siling labuyo and malunggay leaves. Simmer for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve while hot.
Makes 11 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup (138g)
Shirmps may also be used to replace pork liempo in this dish.