GINATAANG GULAY RECIPE
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Pork (cut into cube)
1 pc Onion (chopped)
1 teaspoon Garlic (chopped)
1 teaspoon Ginger (minced)
1 pc Chillies (chopped)
1 teaspoon Pepper (ground)
1 teaspoon Fish Sauce (Patis)
1 cup Winged beans (Sigarilyas) (chopped)
1 cup Sitaw (chopped)
1 cup Squash (cubed)
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup Coconut milk
1 cup Coconut cream
1 1/2 pack AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
- SEAR. On a hot pan pour vegetable oil and sear pork until golden brown.
- SAUTE. On the same pan, sauté onion, garlic, ginger, and chillies.
- SEASON AND SIMMER. Season with pepper, fish sauce and AJI-GINISA®. Add water, let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- BOIL. Add winged beans, sitaw, squash, and let it boil.
- SIMMER. Reduce your fire then let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add coconut milk and continue simmering. Add coconut cream and let it simmer until oil surfaces up and vegetables are tender. Serve while hot.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (180g) Ginataang Sitaw, Sigarilyas, at Kalabasa
Coconut milk has the right amount to use as a base while boiling the winged beans, sitaw and squash. Coconut cream, on the other hand is thicker than coconut milk, and it also blend as lesser with water.
|Calories per Serving||398|
|Dietary Fiber (mg)||2.5|