SARSAYA® OYSTER SAUCE
2 cups 450g Ground Pork
1 pack 8g Porksavor® All-in-one Seasoning Mix
3 Tbsps 45ml Cooking Oil
2 packs 60ml Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce
1 Tbsp 15 ml Gochujang (Korean Chili Paste)
1 Tbsp 15 ml Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp 15 ml Honey
1 Tbsp 10g Sesame Seeds, toasted
1 Tbsp 10g Spring Onions, chopped
|Calories per serving||192.4 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||1.9 grams|
|Proteins (g)||3.7 grams|
|Fat (g)||18.8 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.1 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||6.2 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||0.8 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||352.2 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
You may opt to use lean meat for a lesser fat version of this dish.
Makes: 15 servings
1. MIX and SHAPE . In a bowl, mix ground pork and Porksavor® All-in-one Seasoning Mix. Mix Well. Form 1-inch balls (about 30g each).
2. FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry meat balls until browned. Drain well. Set Aside.
3. MIX. In a separate bowl, add Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce, Gochujang, Sesame Oil and Honey. Mix Well.
4. SIMMER. In a pan, add sauce mixture. Heat for about 1 minute then add cooked meatballs. Cook until meatballs are fully coated.
5. SERVE. Garnish with Sesame Seeds and Spring Onions. Serve and Enjoy
Recipe Cost: Php 171.99
Cost per Serving: Php 11.47
To manage the spicy profile of the dish, you can adjust the amount of Gochujang depending on your preference.