Ground Chicken Meatball
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
- 3 tablespoons 45ml cooking oil
- 400g ground chicken
- 1/4 cup 30g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cloves 15g garlic, minced
- to taste pepper
- 1 pc 50g egg
- 1/4 cup 5g parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup 15g breadcrumbs
- 1 pack 7g AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1 Minute Stir-Fry Vegetable
- 2 tablespoons 30ml cooking oil
- 1/2 cup 80g carrot, cube
- 1/2 cup 80g Sayote, cube
- 1/2 cup 60g Young corn, cube
- 1/4 cup 45g mushroom, cube
- 1/4 cup 35g bellpepper, red and green
- 5 sheets 50g iceberg lettuce
- 2 teaspoons 10ml sesame oil
- 1 pack 30g SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce
Yield: 375g (15g per ball) 25 balls. 300g vegetable
Makes: 6 servings (4 chickenballs each) 50g each vegetable siding
MIX. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for a chicken ball with AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
MOLD. The chicken meatball mixture into small balls (about 15g per ball) and refrigerate it for 10 minutes until balls are set and firm.
SEAR. On a pan, add oil and sear chicken ball until all sides are brown and chicken is cooked. Serve hot.
1 Minute Stir-Fry Vegetables
STIR-FRY. On a hot pan/wok, add oil and stir-fry vegetables quickly and lastly, add SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
SERVE. On a bed of lettuce. Serve hot.
You may prepare the chicken balls beforehand. Shape them a day or a night before and store properly in the chiller. Thaw properly before searing.
|Nutrition Corner – Whole Plate|
|Calories per Serving||310|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||3.5|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken meat is a good source of protein which is very vital for muscle growth.
- 1 Cup Rice
- 4 Pieces Meatballs
- 1 Cup Vegetable
- Kiwi-Grapes Mix