GROUND CHICKEN MEATBALL RECIPE
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
- 3 tablespoons 45ml cooking oil
- 400g ground chicken
- 1/4 cup 30g parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cloves 15g garlic, minced
- to taste pepper
- 1 pc 50g egg
- 1/4 cup 5g parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup 15g breadcrumbs
- 1 pack 7g AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1 Minute Stir-Fry Vegetable
- 2 tablespoons 30ml cooking oil
- 1/2 cup 80g carrot, cube
- 1/2 cup 80g Sayote, cube
- 1/2 cup 60g Young corn, cube
- 1/4 cup 45g mushroom, cube
- 1/4 cup 35g bellpepper, red and green
- 5 sheets 50g iceberg lettuce
- 2 teaspoons 10ml sesame oil
- 1 pack 30g SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce
|Nutrition Corner – Whole Plate|
|Calories per Serving (kcal)||310|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||3.5|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken meat is a good source of protein which is very vital for muscle growth.
- 1 Cup Rice
- 4 Pieces Meatballs
- 1 Cup Vegetable
- Kiwi-Grapes Mix
Preparation and Cooking time: 30 minutes
- MIX. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for a chicken ball with AJI-GINISA®. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- MOLD. The chicken meatball mixture into small balls (about 15g per ball) and refrigerate it for 10 minutes until balls are set and firm.
- SEAR. On a pan, add oil and sear chicken ball until all sides are brown and chicken is cooked. Serve hot.
1 Minute Stir-Fry Vegetables
- STIR-FRY. On a hot pan/wok, add oil and stir-fry vegetables quickly and lastly, add SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
- SERVE. On a bed of lettuce. Serve hot.
Makes 6 servings (4 chickenballs each) 50g each vegetable siding
Serving size: 375g (15g per ball) 25 balls. 300g vegetable
You may prepare the chicken balls beforehand. Shape them a day or a night before and store properly in the chiller. Thaw properly before searing.