Honey Lemon Chicken Rice Bowl
CRISPY FRY® SEASONED CRUMBS®
6 cups 1020g Cooked rice
4 Tbsps 21g Toasted garlic
1 1/2 packs 9g AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
1 cup 60g Purple cabbage, chopped
1 cup 60g Green cabbage, chopped
1 cup 180g Carrots, strips
1/3 cup 96ml Real mayonnaise
1/2 cup 120ml Non Fat Milk
1/2 pack 9g AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup 60g White sugar
6 pcs 540g Chicken breast fillet
1 tsp 3g Black pepper, powder
1 pack 50g CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
2 cups 500ml Cooking oil
1 cup 300ml Honey
3 Tbsps 45ml Soy sauce
2 Tbsps 30ml Lemon, juiced
|Calories per serving (kcal)||930.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.5|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken Breast Fillet is a lean type of protein providing muscle and tissue repair and recovery after a prolonged exercise.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- MIX. In a bowl, mix cooked rice, roasted garlic, and Aji-Shio® Garlic Seasoning Mix. Set Aside.
- TOSS. In a separate bowl, Add purple, green cabbage and carrots. To make the dressing, mix mayonnaise, milk, AJI-SHIO® Pepper and sugar in a separate bowl, then set aside.
- COAT & FRY. In a plate, season chicken fillet with black pepper powder and coat chicken with CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken breast until golden brown. Drain excess oil and set aside,
- GLAZE. In a bowl, mix honey, soy sauce and lemon juice. Brush chicken with honey-lemon glaze. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a bowl, assemble rice, coleslaw and honey-lemon chicken. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 6 servings
You can also use any other type of meats like pork or beef. Make sure it is well coated by Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs to ensure its crispiness.