Honey Lemon Chicken Rice Bowl
CRISPY FRY® SEASONED CRUMBS®
6 cups 1020g Cooked rice
4 Tbsps 21g Toasted garlic
1 1/2 packs 9g Aji-Shio® Garlic Seasoning Mix
1 cup 60g Purple cabbage, chopped
1 cup 60g Green cabbage, chopped
1 cup 180g Carrots, strips
1/3 cup 96ml Real mayonnaise
1/2 cup 120ml Non Fat Milk
1/2 pack 9g Aji-Shio® Pepper Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup 60g White sugar
6 pcs 540g Chicken breast fillet
1 tsp 3g Black pepper, powder
1 pack 50g Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs
2 cups 500ml Cooking oil
1 cup 300ml Honey
3 Tbsps 45ml Soy sauce
2 Tbsps 30ml Lemon, juiced
|Calories per serving||930.3 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||115.5 grams|
|Proteins (g)||31.1 grams|
|Fat (g)||37.8 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.5 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||382.1 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||6.4 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||1,578.1 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken Breast Fillet is a lean type of protein providing muscle and tissue repair and recovery after a prolonged exercise.
Makes: 6 servings
- MIX. In a bowl, mix cooked rice, roasted garlic, and Aji-Shio® Garlic Seasoning Mix. Set Aside.
- TOSS. In a separate bowl, Add purple, green cabbage and carrots. To make the dressing, mix mayonnaise, milk, Aji-Shio® Pepper Seasoning Mix and sugar in a separate bowl, then set aside.
- COAT & FRY. In a plate, season chicken fillet with black pepper powder and coat chicken with Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs. In a pan, heat oil. Fry chicken breast until golden brown. Drain excess oil and set aside,
- GLAZE. In a bowl, mix honey, soy sauce and lemon juice. Brush chicken with honey-lemon glaze. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a bowl, assemble rice, coleslaw and honey-lemon chicken. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe Cost: Php 471.19
Cost per Serving: Php 78.53
You can also use any other type of meats like pork or beef. Make sure it is well coated by Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs to ensure its crispiness.