KIDDIE KEBAB BEEF
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
1/4 tsp (0.5g) Cumin, powder
1/4 tsp (0.5g) Chili, powder
1/2 tsp (2.5g) Iodized Salt
1/2 tsp (1g) Ground pepper
2 tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
1/4 tsp (0.5g) Paprika, powder
1 pack (8g) AJI GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1/2 kg (500g) Beef, thinly slices
2 cups (200g) Tomatoes, quartered
1 cup (175g) Yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup (175g) Green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup (150g) White onion
1/2 cup (125g) Real mayonnaise
1/4 cup (60g) All purpose cream
1/2 cup (67g) Cucumber, chopped
1/2 tsp (3g) Ground pepper
1/4 tsp (1g) Iodized Salt
|Calories per serving||454.9 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||13.1 grams|
|Proteins (g)||25.4 grams|
|Fat (g)||33.4 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.1 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||114.8 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||4.2 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||820 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bell Peppers are rich in body regulating minerals while tomatoes are excellent source of lycopene, a phytochemical which acts as an antioxidant eliminating free radicals.
Makes: 5 servings
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine cumin powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, oil, paprika and AJI GINISA®Flavor Seasoning Mix . Mix well then set aside.
- MARINATE beef to the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- THREAD and GRILL. Thread beef and veggies on skewers then grill until cook then set aside.
- MIX . For the sauce, mix mayonnaise, all purpose cream, cucumber, pepper and salt in a bowl, then set aside.
- SERVE .In a platter , serve grilled kebab with the sauce and enjoy.
Recipe Cost: Php 469.17
Cost per Serving: Php 93.83
To get the best taste result, you can slightly pound the meat , marinate it for 2-3 hours before threading it to the skewers.