KIDDIE KEBAB PORK
PORKSAVOR® ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
1/4 tsp (0.5g) Cumin, powder
1/4 tsp (0.5g) Chili, powder
1/2 tsp (2.5g) Iodized Salt
1/2 tsp (1g) Ground pepper
2 tbsps (30ml) Cooking oil
1/4 tsp (0.5g) Paprika, powder
1 pack (8g) CHICKENSAVOR® All-in-one Seasoning Mix
1/2 kg (500g) Pork, thinly slices
2 cups (200g) Tomatoes, quartered
1 cup (175g) Yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 cup (175g) Green bell pepper, chopped
1 cup (150g) White onion
1/2 cup (125g) Real mayonnaise
1/4 cup (60g) All purpose cream
1/2 cup (67g) Cucumber, chopped
1/2 tsp (3g) Ground pepper
1/4 tsp (1g) Iodized Salt
|Calories per serving||624.9 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||12.6 grams|
|Proteins (g)||19.6 grams|
|Fat (g)||55.2 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.3 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||77.8 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||2.4 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||785.5 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bell Peppers are rich in body regulating minerals while tomatoes are excellent source of lycopene, a phytochemical which acts as an antioxidant eliminating free radicals.
Makes: 5 servings
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine cumin powder, chili powder, salt, pepper, oil, paprika and PORKSAVOR ® All-in-one Seasoning Mix . Mix well then set aside.
- MARINATE pork to the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- THREAD and GRILL. Thread pork and veggies on skewers then grill until cook then set aside.
- MIX. For the sauce, mix mayonnaise, all purpose cream, cucumber, pepper and salt in a bowl, then set aside.
- SERVE . In a platter , serve grilled kebab with the sauce and enjoy.
Recipe Cost: Php 371.17
Cost per Serving: Php 74.23
To get the best taste result, you can slightly pound the meat , marinate it for 2-3 hours before threading it to the skewers.