AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1/2 kilo (500g) Tanigue, fresh, filleted, deboned, cubed
1 cup (250ml) Vinegar
1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt
1/2 pack (5.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Pepper, ground, black
5 tsps. (25ml) Calamansi juice
1/2 cup (40g) Onion, chopped
4 Tbsps. (32g) Ginger, small diced
1 pc. (10g) Green chili, chopped
Reduced sodium by 37%
Original seasoning/condiment: 1 1/2 tsps. (7.5g) Salt
|Calories per serving (kcal)||93.4|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.3|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Tanigue is a lean Protein source that helps in buidling our bodies.
Preparation time: 1 hour
- MARINATE. Place the tanigue fillets in a bowl and add 1/2 cup of vinegar. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- RINSE. After 30 minutes, discard the vinegar used to marinate the fish. Pour another 1/2 cup of vinegar to rinse the fish and let it sit for about 5 minutes before discarding the vinegar.
- SEASON. Add salt, AJI-NO-MOTO®, pepper and calamansi juice. Stir to combine.
- MIX. Add onion, ginger and green chilli. Stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer on a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup (160g)
Make sure to use only fresh Tanigue when making Kilawin.