Lean Beef Burger Steak
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1/2 kilogram (500 grams) Beef, lean, ground
4 tablespoons (65 grams) Onion, red, minced
1/2 teaspoons (2 grams) Salt, rock
1 teaspoon (2 grams) Pepper, black, powder
1 pack (12 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1/4 cup (60 ml) Oil, palm
2 tablespoons (39 grams) Butter, unsalted
1 cup (220 grams/0 Mushroom, button, sliced
1 tablespoon (15 grams) All purpose flour
1 pack (8 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-in-one Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon (1 gram) Pepper, black, powder
1 1/2 cup (375 ml) Water
|Calories per serving (kcal)||340.7|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.20|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Beef is a good source of protein promoting muscle growth and repair.
Iron in beef is easily absorbed by the body that helps in reducing the risk of anemia.
Preparation and Cooking time: 1 hour
- MIX ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® . Mix well until well blended
- DIVIDE mixture into 5 equal size and form into balls and flatten into a burger patties. Chill for about 30 mins. Set aside
- HEAT butter in a sauce pan then add mushroom, all purpose flour, PORKSAVOR®, pepper and
water and let it boil until thick.
- PAN FRY the burger patties until both sides are cooked.
- SERVE cooked patties with mushroom sauce and enjoy!
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 1 pc (100g) Patty & 1/2 cup (80ml) Mushroom Sauce
Make sure that your pan is hot before putting the steak to avoid sticking of meat from your cookware.