Lean Beef Burger Steak
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1/2 kilogram (500 grams) Beef, lean, ground
4 tablespoons (65 grams) Onion, red, minced
1/2 teaspoons (2 grams) Salt, rock
1 teaspoon (2 grams) Pepper, black, powder
1 pack (12 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1/4 cup (60 ml) Oil, palm
2 tablespoons (39 grams) Butter, unsalted
1 cup (220 grams/0 Mushroom, button, sliced
1 tablespoon (15 grams) All purpose flour
1 pack (8 grams) Porksavor® All-in-one Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon (1 gram) Pepper, black, powder
1 1/2 cup (375 ml) Water
|Calories per serving||1480 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||51.5 grams|
|Proteins (g)||37.1 grams|
|Fat (g)||127.2 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||13.3 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||113 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||20.3 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||479.9 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Fresh pork belly offers not only high-quality protein from the lean cuts but also substantial micronutrients including fat-soluble vitamins and minerals.
However, Pork belly is high in fat and calories, so make it as a special-occasion dish and avoid putting it on your menu on a regular basis.
References: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Food Composition Database, Philippine Food Composition Tables (Phil FCT) and Philippine Food Exchange List (Phil FEL)
Makes: 5 servings
- MIX ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well until well blended
- DIVIDE mixture into 5 equal size and form into balls and flatten into a burger patties. Chill for about 30 mins. Set aside
- HEAT butter in a sauce pan then add mushroom, all purpose flour, Porksavor®All-in-one Seasoning Mix, pepper and
water and let it boil until thick.
- PAN FRY the burger patties until both sides are cooked.
- SERVE cooked patties with mushroom sauce and enjoy!
Recipe Cost: Php 267.24
Cost per Serving: Php 53.45
Make sure that your pan is hot before putting the steak to avoid sticking of meat from your cookware.