PORKSAVOR® ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
1/2 kilo (500 grams) Pork ,ground
1/2 cup (98 grams) Potato ,minced
1/4 cup (32 grams) Carrots, minced
1/4 cup (26 grams) Onion, minced
1 pc ( approx 53 grams) Egg ,whole
1 tablespoon (15 grams) Soy Sauce
1 pack PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon (4 grams) Salt
35 pcs (111 grams) Molo wrapper
2 tablespoons (30 grams) Cooking Oil
1 tablespoon (15 grams) Onion ,red, chopped
1 tablespoon (15 grams) Garlic, chopped
1 liter (1000ml) Water
3 packs CHICKENSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) Pepper, ground
1/4 cup (20 grams) Spring Onions, chopped
1/8 cup (10 grams) Garlic ,toasted
|Calories per serving (kcal)||367|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.6|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Meat is one of the most complete dietary sources of protein.
For this reason, eating pork or other meats, may be of particular benefit for bodybuilders, recovering athletes, post-surgical patients or other people who need to build up or repair their muscles.
Preparation and Cooking time: 1 hour
- MIX all ingredients except for the molo wrapper. Form into 1-inch balls.
- Place a molo ball on a wrapper. Brush sides of wrapper with water.
- Fold upper right corner towards lower left corner, covering meat; pinch to seal.
- Fold the two other corners to the center; pinch to seal.
- Repeat with the rest of the filling. Set aside
- SEAR onion and garlic in oil until fragrant, add water and let boil.
- Add CHICKENSAVOR® and pepper, let it simmer .
- Add molo dumplings until cooked GARNISH with green onions and toasted garlic.
- SERVE and enjoy.
Makes 6 servings
Serving size: 5 pcs (125g) Molo & 1 cup (240ml) Soup
In buying molo wrapper you may choose the white variety over the yellow ones .
Yellow ones has a strong after taste that may affect over all taste of your soup.