CHICKENSAVOR™ ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
1/2 piece 70g Onion, white
40g Ginger, with skin
500g Chicken Breast, with bones
2 liters Water
3 tablespoons 45ml Fish Sauce
1/8 cup 8g Cilantro
250g Rice noodle, uncooked
1/8 cup 8g Bean sprout, washed
1/8 cup 5g Spring Onion
2 pieces 1g Siling Labuyo
3/4 cup 40g Basil leaves
1 pack 7g Chickensavor® All – In – One Seasoning Mix
|Calories per Serving||305|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1|
Good to Know Nutrition Tips!
This is a low fat noodle dish!
Preparation and Cooking time: 30 – 40 minutes
- ROAST. Onion and ginger directly on the flame of the stove top until charred and set aside.
- BOIL and SIMMER. On a pot, pour water then add in chicken and roasted onion and garlic, bring to a boil and lower to simmer. When chicken is already cooked, remove from the soup and shred the chicken and put it back on the soup without the bones.
- SEASON with Chickensavor® seasoning mix and fish sauce.
- ADD. in rice noodles, cilantro, spring onion, and siling labuyo. Let it simmer until rice noodles are al dente.
- SERVE with basil and bean sprout on the side. Serve hot.
Makes: 51 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup (100g) Rice Noodles, 1 cup (240ml) Soup, 1/4 cup (60g) Bean Sprout and Basil, & 1/4 cup (60g) Chicken
You may add lime in the soup or, serve together with the basil and bean sprout on the side if more sourness is desired.