PIZZA OMELETTE RECIPE
AJINOMOTO AJI-SHIO® SEASONING MIX
4 pcs (240g) Egg, beaten
1 Tbsp (15g) Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Tbsp (15g) Green Bell Pepper, chopped
2 Tbsps (30g) Shiitake Mushroom, chopped
1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking Oil,
1/2 cup (120g) Tomato Sauce, cooked
1/4 cup (60g) Cheese, grated
2 Tbsps (30g) Ham, chopped
1 Tbsp (15g) Red Bell Pepper, sliced
1 Tbsp (15g) Green Bell Pepper, sliced
|Calories per serving (kcal)||115.1|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.3|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Egg yolks are good sources of Iron, Folate, and Vitamin B12 which maintains healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- MIX. In a bowl, mix egg, red and green bell pepper, mushroom, and AJI- SHIO® (Pepper). Mix well until incorporated.
- FRY. In a pan heat oil. Add all of the egg mixture. Cover the pan and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes or until it is fully firm.
- ASSEMBLE. When the egg is firm enough, transfer it to a tray. Pour tomato sauce and spread across the omelette. Add grated cheese, ham, and red and green bell pepper.
- BAKE. Using an oven or a toaster, bake pizza omelette for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 8 servings
Serving size: 1 slice (68g)
Total recipe cost: Php 99.62
Make sure to cook the omelette in low fire to avoid burning the bottom part of the omelette and leaving you with a undercooked, and jiggly omelette.