AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
10 pcs. (550g) Bread loaf, flattened
1 cup (224g) Mushrooms, chopped
1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
1/2 cup (125g) Ham, chopped
1 cup (100g) Mozarella, shredded
1 pc. (47g) Egg, beaten
1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Rock salt
1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
2 cups (500g) Oil
|Calories per serving (kcal)||525.1|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.0|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
This pocket calzone provides a good amount of energy to jumpstart your day.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- FLATTEN. Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread until your desired thickness then set aside.
- COMBINE. In a mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, garlic, ham, tomato sauce, mozarella, egg, salt, and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix, Mix well.
- SPREAD. Spread the mixed ingredients on the half part the loaf then folds the loaf over the toppings and press the side using the rolling pin. Repeat the process with the rest of the bread and mixture.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan heat the oil then deep fry the prepared calzone. Cook until golden brown. Let it rest in a cooling rack before serving.
- SERVE. In a serving plate transfer the cooked calzone. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 14 servings
Serving size: 1 pc. (89g)
Make sure that all side of the calzone is properly pressed.