Pork and Beans Lettuce Cup
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
2 tablespoons (30 ml) Oil, cooking
2 tablespoons (30 grams) Onion, red, minced
2 tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
2 cans (780 grams) Pork and Beans, canned
1/2 cup (90 grams) Tomatoes, small cubes
1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) Curry, powder
1 tablespoon (18 ml) Hot Sauce
1/4 cup (68 grams) Mayonnaise, real
1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup (45 grams) Carrots, thin strips
2 cups (120 grams) Lettuce, Iceberg, washed
|Calories per serving||212.8 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||20.3 grams|
|Proteins (g)||5.4 grams|
|Fat (g)||12.3 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||5.1 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||85.3 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||2.5 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||615 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Although low in fiber, lettuce is high in minerals, such as calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and potassium. It’s naturally low in sodium. Plus, lettuce is packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate. (USDA)
Makes: 8 servings
- SAUTE onion and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- ADD pork and beans, tomatoes, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix and curry powder. Cook until reduced. Set aside.
- MIX hot sauce and mayonnaise then set aside.
- ARRANGE lettuce leaves on a plate. Top with pork and beans mixture and carrots. Drizzle
- SERVE with mayo – hot sauce dressing and enjoy.
Recipe Cost: Php 175.2
Cost per Serving: Php 21.50
Do not over cook the beans so as to avoid “paste-looking ” mixture.