PROTTIE® SOYMILK DRINK MIX
3 cups (309g) Malagkit Rice Flour
1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
3 packs (75g) PROTTIEⓇ Soymilk Drink Mix (Chocolate)
1 cup (198g) White sugar
1/2 cup (70g) Sesame seeds, toasted
2 cups (150g) Coconut, grated
|Calories per serving (kcal)||203|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.2|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
PROTTIE® and Sesame seeds are both rich in calcium essential to healthy bones and teeth.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- COMBINE. In a bowl, combine glutinous rice flour with water and mix until a dough is formed.
- SHAPE. Add PROTTIE® (Chocolate) and mix well with the dough. Scoop about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough then mold it into a ball-shaped figure. Flatten the ball-shaped dough using the palm of your hands.
- BOIL. In a pot, boil water then put-in the flattened dough. When the flattened dough starts to float, remove them from the pot and set it aside allowing water to drip.
- COMBINE. Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine sugar and roasted sesame seeds then mix well.
- DREDGE. Place each palitaw piece in grated coconut then in the sugar-sesame seed mixture.
- SERVE. Arrange in a serving plate then serve and enjoy!
Makes 15 servings
Serving size: 3 pcs (60g)
Do not overcook the rice cakes to avoid a sloggy texture.