CARROT SOUP RECIPE
AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
2 Tbsps. (30 g) Cooking Oil
2 Tbsps. (30 g) Onion, minced
2 Tbsps. (30 g) Garlic, minced
4 cups (500 g) Carrots, cubed
1 cup (75 g) Celery, chopped
1 tsp. (1 g) Ginger, minced
1/2 liter (500 ml) Water
1/2 cup (100 ml) all purpose cream
1 tsp. (1 g) Rosemary, dried
1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
|Calories per serving (kcal)||79.3|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.7|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Carrots are rich in Vitamin A which is essential for the maintenance of our vision.
Pinggang Pinoy® Meal Serving Suggestion:
1 cup rice
2 pieces fried Galunggong
1/2 cup Carrot Soup
1 piece banana
1 glass of water
Preparation and Cooking time: 1 hour
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil then saute red onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrots, celery, ginger and water.
- BOIL. Cover with lid and let it boil up to 15-30 minutes or until carrots soften.
- PUREE Use a blender until smooth. Add all-purpose cream and mix until well blended.
- SEASON Add AJI-GINISA®. Mix well.
- SERVE Transfer into a serving bowl, Serve and enjoy.
Makes 10 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup (129.8ml) Soup
To achieve smoother soup, you may strain the mixture by using the finest strainer then press it with a spoon.