PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
For the Filling:
1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Cooking Oil
1 Tbsp. (15 g) Red Onion, chopped
1 cup (250 g) Ground Pork
1/2 pack (3.5 g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup (25 g) Green Chili, chopped
15 pcs. (232 g) Okra, slit across the length
1 cup (150 g) Cheese, thin slices
15 pcs. (154 g) Lumpia Wrapper or Molo Wrapper
1/4 cup (60 ml) Water
2 cups (500 ml) Cooking Oil, for deep frying
|Calories per serving (kcal)||528.2|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.4|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Okra is rich in Vitamin K which is involved with the production of proteins in the bone needed to prevent the weakening of bones.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Preparation: 30 minutes
- SAUTÉ. To make the filling. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion. Add ground pork and cook until it turns lightly brown.
- SEASON. Add POKSAVOR® and green chillies. Mix well and set aside
- STUFF. Gently stuff each okra with pork mixture at least 1 1/2 Tbsps and 1 pc of sliced cheese then cover with lumpia wrapper. Then seal with water.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry dynamite okra until it turns golden brown. Drain excess oil using a strainer or collander.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate with desired sauce. Serve and enjoy.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 3 pcs. (147 g)
Sauté green chili with the onions for a spicier kick.