ROASTED BELL PEPPER SOUP RECIPE
CHICKENSAVOR™ ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
1 tablespoon 15ml cooking oil
1/4 cup 35g garlic, crushed
1/2 cup 70g onion, quartered
500g Red bellpepper, roasted
5 tablespoons 75ml sour cream
2 cups 500ml water
2.5 tablespoons 25g spring onion, minced
2 packs 14g CHICKENSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
to taste pepper
to taste salt
|Calories per Serving (kcal)||84|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.3|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bell peppers are very high in vitamin C. Other vitamins and minerals found in bell peppers include Vitamin K1, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Folate, and Potassium.
Preparation and Cooking time: 30 – 40 minutes
- ROAST. On an open flame, roast bell peppers until the skin is charred and the bell pepper is tender. After, peel the skin off and roughly chop the bell pepper.
- SAUTÉ. On a pot, add oil and saute onion and garlic. Then, add in bell pepper. Add water and let it boil.
- BLEND. Transfer the soup into a blender and blend until it reaches a smooth consistency. Then, transfer it back into the pot.
- SEASON. with salt, pepper, and CHICKENSAVOR®.
- SERVE. Top with 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1/2 tablespoon spring onion per bowl. Serve hot.
Makes: 4-5 servings
Serving size: 3/4 cup (175ml) Bell Beppers
Make sure to roast the bellpepper well so that it will produce the roasted flavor for the soup.