SHRIMP CURRY RECIPE
AJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
1/4 cup (60 grams) Red onion, chopped
2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
1 Tablespoon (10 grams) Red chili, chopped
1/4 cup (30 grams) Coriander, chopped
2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Brown sugar
2 teaspoons (10 grams) Fish sauce
1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
2 cups (400 ml) Coconut cream
1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Ginger, chopped
1/2 kilo (500 grams) Shrimps, peeled and deveined
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Lime juice
Reduced sodium by 43%
Original sodium content: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Fish Sauce
|Calories per serving (kcal)||104.5|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.8|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Protein and various vitamins, such as Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium found in shrimp can effectively aid in the fight against bone degeneration.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- BLEND. In a blender, add onion, garlic, red chili, coriander, sugar, fish sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO®, coconut cream, and ginger. Blend until well incorporated.
- BOIL. In a pan, transfer sauce mixture. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add Shrimp and continue cooking for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked.
- MIX. Turn off the heat and pour lime juice. Mix well until incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl, serve and enjoy.
Makes 7 servings
Serving size: 1 slice of fish, 1 cup vegetable (157 g)
Look for shrimp that are fresh, translucent and shiny with little to no odor when buying in the market.