STUFFED BREAKFAST PEPPERS
PORKSAVOR® ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking oil
1 Tbsp (15g) Red onion, chopped
1 tsp (5g) Garlic, minced
3/4 cup (180g) Ground pork
1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR ® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
1 pc (130g) Medium-sized Red bell pepper, seeded
1 pc (130g) Medium-sized Green bell pepper, seeded
1 pc (130) Medium-sized Yellow bell pepper, seeded
6 pcs (6) Egg, beaten
1 cup (90) Cheese, grated
|Calories per serving (kcal)||211.1|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.1|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bell Peppers promotes regulation of body functions. It is rich in Vitamins B6, B9, A, C, E, & K.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- PREHEAT. Preheat oven at 350 °F for 10-15 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Saute onion, garlic, and ground pork for a few minutes. Season with PORKSAVOR®. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a roasting pan, assemble bell peppers. Fill each pepper with sauteed pork then add egg. Top with cheese.
- BAKE . Place roasting pan in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Place baked peppers in a serving plate and enjoy.
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 1 pc (115g) Stuffed Breakfast Peppers
You can explore using different types of cheese as toppings such as cheddar and mozzarella.