STUFFED BREAKFAST PEPPERS
PORKSAVOR® ALL-IN-ONE SEASONING MIX
1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking oil
1 Tbsp (15g) Red onion, chopped
1 tsp (5g) Garlic, minced
3/4 cup (180g) Ground pork
1 pack (8g) Porksavor ® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
1 pc (130g) Medium-sized Red bell pepper, seeded
1 pc (130g) Medium-sized Green bell pepper, seeded
1 pc (130) Medium-sized Yellow bell pepper, seeded
6 pcs (6) Egg, beaten
1 cup (90) Cheese, grated
|Calories per serving||211.1 Calories|
|Carbohydrates (g)||5.9 grams|
|Proteins (g)||8 grams|
|Fat (g)||17.3 grams|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.1 gram|
|Calcium m(g)||129.9 milligrams|
|Iron (mg)||0.6 milligrams|
|Sodium (mg)||534.6 milligrams|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Bell Peppers promotes regulation of body functions. It is rich in Vitamins B6, B9, A, C, E, & K.
Makes: 6 servings
- PRE-HEAT. Pre heat oven at 350 °F for 10-15 minutes.
- SAUTE. In a pan, heat oil. Saute onion, garlic, and ground pork for a few minutes. Season with Porksavor® All-in-one Seasoning Mix. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. In a roasting pan, assemble bell peppers. Fill each pepper with sauteed pork then add egg. Top with cheese.
- BAKE . Place roasting pan in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Place baked peppers in a serving plate and enjoy.
Recipe Cost: Php 184.50
Cost per Serving: Php 30.75
You can explore using different types of cheese as toppings such as cheddar and mozzarella.