Arroz ala Cubana
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
1 teaspoon Oil
1/4 cup Ground lean pork
1/2 piece Onion, minced
2 teaspoons Garlic, minced
1 piece Tomato, diced
1/2 cup Sweet Potato, diced
3/4 cup Carrots, diced
150 grams Green Peas
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
1/2 cup Tomato sauce
1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
3 teaspoons Oil
6 pieces Banana, cut into three, lengthwise
6 teaspoons Oil
6 pieces Egg
to taste Salt
6 cups Rice
|Calories per Serving||512|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||4.54|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
This highly vibrant all – in – one dish has almost reached the 1/3 of an adult’s daily requirement intake for one day. It is relatively high in calcium and iron and low in fat.
Preparation and Cooking time: 1 hour
- SEAR. Sear ground pork until fat is rendered and has slightly brown.
- SAUTÉ onion, garlic, tomato, sweet potato, carrots, green peas. Add soy sauce and tomato sauce. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until done
- SEASON. Season with AJI-GINISA®. Set aside once cooked.
- FRY. Fry Bananas in small amount of oil. Drain excess oil in a paper towel. Set aside.
- FRY. Fry egg, season with salt to taste. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Scoop one cup of rice for each plate. Spoon 1/4 cup of the meat mixture and place on one side of the plate. Place 3 slices of banana on one side. Top the rice with fried egg. Serve.
Makes 6 servings
Size per serving: 40 grams meat mixture, 1 piece egg, 3 slices banana, 1 cup rice
Egg in this dish can be cooked separately as sunny side-up or scrambled.
Cooks may use potato instead of sweet potato if desired. Also, corn kernels and rasins may be added to the dish as desired.