APC complies with applicable laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
1. APC generally collects the following information: your name, address, contact information, and other personally identifiable information depending on the nature of your inquiry to us;
2. APC collects your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- To receive customer complaint or feedback and investigate or act on them;
- To process orders or delivery of products;
- To process a job application;
- For product announcements, promotions, and upcoming events;
- In case of participating in virtual tour (ajinomotobemore.com):
- to record and process certificate of completion
- to inform about new features and services.
3. APC may collect your personal information in any of the following manner: direct communication to you, through contracts or other legal documents, passive technology such as the use of “cookies”, etc.
APC will not provide third parties with your personal information without your prior consent, except in cases where we delegate the handling of personal information to third parties to the extent necessary for the purpose of use or we provide personal information legally to a third party pursuant to laws, regulations or rules.
4. APC has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of your personal information.
5. As a data subject whose Personal Information will be collected and processed by us, you are entitled to the following rights, pursuant to Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations:
- Right to be informed;
- Right to object;
- Right to access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure or blocking;
- Right to damages.
6. APC will use and store your personally identifiable data for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected (as described in Item 2 above) or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
7. To appropriately respond to your request to disclose, correct, add or suspend the use of, the personal data you provide to us, please contact the following: