As a parent, even if you’re busy, you still have the desire to provide healthy meals for the whole family. Spending time at work for most of the day may sometimes mean that the only time you get to see your loved ones is during dinner. If you’re a working parent, even the smallest effort to spend quality time with your family means a lot. If preparing meals for your family take so much of your time, we have easy to cook recipes that are perfect for busy parents who still want to cook delicious and healthy meals for the entire family.
Whether it’s chicken, pork, beef, or seafood, there will surely be an easy to cook ulam recipe for you specially seasoned with Ajinomoto seasonings! These ulam recipes are perfect for people who are constantly on-the-go and who wants to serve healthy and delicious dishes without spending too much time, money and energy.
Ajinomoto helps you conveniently cook your ulam recipes that your family will surely love. Ajinomoto’s line of seasoning ingredients is developed to provide convenience and preserve essential flavors that makes Pinoy ulam recipes delicious and enjoyable.
Here’s how you can make use of Ajinomoto’s seasonings to make easy to cook ulam!
What Are “Easy To Cook Ulam?”
Easy to cook ulam are dishes that you can prepare for your family while saving up on both time and expenses. Save up on costs by replacing a number of ingredients in favor of Ajinomoto’s flavor seasoning. You may think that this process might lose some essential flavor but with the help of Ajinomoto’s world-class flavor seasoning, your dish will be bursting with umami.
Here is a compiled list of some of the factors that are used to identify easy to cook ulam dishes:
Can Be Made in Less Time
Certain easy to cook ulam dishes can be made in less than an hour, saving your precious time that could be spent doing other household chores. Quickly make your family’s favorite dishes without needing to sacrifice any deliciousness.
With the help of world-class flavor seasonings, the extensive steps involved in creating flavorful dishes that take up time and ingredients can be reduced by using the different seasonings of Ajinomoto. Recipes can be cut down to as simple as a 5-step process to create.
Save Up On Costs
Fewer ingredients also mean less cost. By replacing ingredients with Ajinomoto’s flavor seasoning, you will be able to delegate your expenses to other important family matters. These flavor enhancers can be bought in PHP2.00 packets.
Have an easier time cooking with Ajinomoto’s vast offering of flavor seasonings. Read on to learn about easy to cook ulam recipes made with different types of meat.
Easy to Cook Seafood Ulam Recipes
If you’re a beginner, this is a great recipe that can instantly add a touch of flavor during lunch and dinner. Fried rice is a dish that can go with various sides and main courses. It’s also perfect to bring to a potluck or family gathering if you have no time to create elaborate meals. Easily cook delicious seafood dishes for your family with Ajinomoto’s flavor seasonings. You can further, save up on costs by enhancing seafood ulam recipes with the help of AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and Aji-Ginisa® Seasoning Mix.
Ginisarap Fried Rice
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (70g) Carrots, small diced
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1/8 cup (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (65g) Lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup (85g) Green Peas
- 1/2 cup (70g) Chinese Sausage, small diced
- 3 cups (480g) Rice, cooked
- 1/2 tablespoon (7g) Soy Sauce
- 1 pack (7g) Aji-Ginisa® Seasoning Mix
- 100g Pork, kasim, small diced
- 100g Shrimp, medium diced
- 2 pieces (100g) Egg, beaten
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil in a hot wok or deep pan.
- Pour egg in until scrambled. Set aside.
- On the same wok or pan, add in remaining oil.
- Toss in pork and Chinese sausage. Cook until lightly brown.
- Add in onion, garlic, and carrot.
- Then, mix in the rice, green peas, shrimp, lettuce, and egg.
- Season with soy sauce and Aji-Ginisa® Seasoning mix. Mix well.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Aside from easy to cook seafood ulam recipes, Ajinomoto vetsin can also help you create easy to cook beef ulam recipes.
Easy to Cook Beef Ulam Recipes
Beef is a common ingredient in a number of Filipino dishes recipes, especially those that make use of tomato sauce. Certain dishes can easily be made by beginners in the kitchen. It also consists of many vitamins and is packed with protein that can help you live a healthier life when paired with the right gulay recipe. Bring to life the umami flavor of your beef ulam recipes with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and Aji-Ginisa® Seasoning Mix.
Beef Pares and Fried Rice
- 1 kilo (1000 grams) Beef Flank Steak
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Cooking Oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Red Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Ginger, thinly chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 2 pcs (3 grams) Whole Star Anise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (3 grams) Black Pepper peppercorn
- 1 pack (12 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 3/4 Liter (approx. 800ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (45 grams) Garlic, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) White Onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup (28 grams) Chili Sauce
- 7 cups (770 grams) Fried Rice
- SEAR beef until tender then set aside.
- SAUTE onions, ginger, garlic and star anise until fragrant.
- ADD seared beef, soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
- SERVE hot and ideally paired with your fried rice. Add toasted garlic, white onions and chili sauce on the side and enjoy your home made Pares!
Easy to Cook Pork Ulam Recipes
Pork paired with vegetables can give your body the vitamins and energy it needs to go through your day. Pork is also a type of meat that can elevate the flavor of ingredients it is paired with. Further develop the flavor of pork in your easy to cook ulam dishes with Sarsaya® Oyster Sauce, Aji-Shio® Pepper Seasoning Mix, and Aji-Ginisa® Seasoning Mix. Make pork dishes in under 30 minutes with the recipes found below.
Pork & Beans Lettuce Cups
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking Oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Red Onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 2 cans (780 grams) Pork and Beans, canned
- 1/2 cup (90 grams) Tomatoes, small cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 gram) Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon (18 ml) Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup (68 grams) Mayonnaise, real
- 1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (45 grams) Carrots, thin strips
- 2 cups (120 grams) Lettuce, Iceberg, washed
- SAUTE onion and garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- ADD pork and beans, tomatoes, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix and curry powder. Cook until reduced. Set aside.
- MIX hot sauce and mayonnaise then set aside.
- ARRANGE lettuce leaves on a plate. Top with pork and beans mixture and carrots. Drizzle
- SERVE with mayo – hot sauce dressing and enjoy.
Easy to Cook Chicken Ulam Recipes
There are a number of traditional Philippine dishes around the archipelago that make use of chicken. This easy to cook Pinoy chicken recipe can also be taken to the next level with the help of Ajinomoto’s ChickenSavor™ All-in-One Seasoning Mix.
- 1 tablespoon (12ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon (12g) Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup (33g) Ginger, sliced
- 500g Chicken
- 1 liter (1000ml) Water
- 2 cups (290g) Unripe Papaya, cubed
- 1/2 cup (50g) Coconut Meat
- 1/4 cup (50ml) Coconut Water
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) Fish Sauce
- 1 pack ChickenSavor™ All-in-One-Seasoning Mix
- SAUTE. In a pot, add oil and saute onion, garlic, and ginger until translucent and fragrant. Then, add chicken and brown it a bit.
- SIMMER. Pour in water and ring to a boil and lower down to simmer.
- ADD. When chicken is almost cooked, add in papaya, coconut meat, and coconut water.
- SEASON with fish sauce and ChickenSavor™ All-in-One Seasoning Mix. Serve hot.
These are just some of the easy to cook ulam recipes that you can further enrich with Ajinomoto’s vast collection of flavor seasonings. Try these with your favorite Filipino dishes in order to better its deliciousness.
“Eat Well, Live Well”: Make Easy to Cook Ulam Recipes with Ajinomoto!
These easy to cook ulam recipes could buy you more time to spend with your family. Lessen the need to dine out by offering special umami-tasting meals using AJI-NO-MO-TO® Umami Seasoning (commonly called Ajinomoto or vetsin). Enjoy bonding opportunities over healthy meals with your entire family for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner!”
Want more easy to cook ulam recipes? Click here!