BEEF AND BABY CORN STIR FRY RECIPE
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
1/4 cup (50ml) soy sauce,light
1/4kg, (250g) beef tenderloin, strips
1 Tablespoon (15g) rice wine
2 teaspoons (10g) oyster sauce
2 teaspoons (10g) sugar, brown
1/4 cup, (35g) onion, red, minced
5 cloves (10g) garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons (30ml) cooking oil
1 1/2 cup (250g) baby corn, biased
1 1/2 cup (150g) snap peas, trimmed
1/2 cup (100g) red bell pepper, sliced
1/4 cup (60ml) water
1 teaspoon (4g) cornstarch
1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
|Calories per serving (kcal)||181.4|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||2.3|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Corn is higher in Protein than many other vegetables, making it a good choice for vegetarians and vegans, or for people hoping to eat more Protein from non – animal sources.It is also a good source of Fiber that helps in digestion and reduce the risk of constipation.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- MARINADE. On a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and let the beef marinade for at least 1 hour
- MIX. On a small bowl, mix in water and cornstarch to make a slurry.
- STIR-FRY. On a hot wok, add oil and saute onion and garlic. Then, add in red bell pepper. Next, add baby corn and snap peas. Stir-Fry the vegetables until almost done. Set aside. On the same wok, add the beef mixture and let it cook until tender. Mix in the vegetables and slurry. Stir well.
- SEASON. with AJI-GINISA®, mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer in a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (150g)
Store uncooked corn in the refrigerator to keep its freshness prior to cooking.