CHICKEN BALL IN CURRY SAUCE RECIPE
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
1 teaspoon (5g) ginger
1/2 cup (75g) onion, red
1/8 cup (15g) garlic
1/2 piece (.5gs) chili, labuyo
1 piece 1/4 cup (40g) lemongrass
2 teaspoons (5g) turmeric powder
2 teaspoons (5g) curry powder
1 tablespoon (15g) cooking oil
1 cup (250g) chicken, ground
1/2 teaspoon (0.5g) cumin, powder
1 piece (60g) egg
1/4 cup (15g) breadcrumbs
1/2 pack (3.5g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons (30ml) cooking oil
|Calories per serving (kcal)||485.6|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.2|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Fresh pork belly offers not only high-quality protein from the lean cuts but also substantial micronutrients including fat-soluble vitamins and minerals.
However, Pork belly is high in fat and calories, so make it as a special-occasion dish and avoid putting it on your menu on a regular basis.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- POUND. Using a mortar and pestle, mix all ingredients and pound everything together until paste-like.
- MIX. In a large mixing bowl, mix in all the ingredients, except the cooking oil, and add 1/2 pack of AJI-GINISA®.
- FORM. Make a ball shape from the chicken ball mixture, 25 grams each piece.
- SEAR. In a hot pan, add in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and sear the chicken balls until brown and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pot, add 2 teaspoons of cooking oil and saute the curry paste until all the aroma of the spices comes out. Then, add in water, coconut cream, and chicken balls.
- SIMMER until desired consistency is achieved.
- SEASON. with fish sauce and the other half of AJI-GINISA®. Serve hot.
Makes 3 – 4 servings
Serving size: 3 pieces Chicken ball (75g) 1/2 cup curry sauce (140g)
In pounding the ingredients, you may use a food processor if mortar and pestle is not available.