TASTY BOY® All Purpose Breading Mix
1 liter Cooking oil
1 kilogram Chicken lollipop
1 pack (67g) TASTY BOY® Breading Mix (Regular)
6 tablespoons Ketchup
2 teaspoons Soy sauce
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3 teaspoons Brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vinegar, white
|Calories per serving||140|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.20|
- MIX. In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the sauce. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- MIX and COAT. In a separate bowl, pour TASTY BOY® (Regular). Add the chicken lollipop until completely coated.
- DEEP-FRY. In a large pot, pour oil and heat it up to 300°F-350°F. Fry the chicken 5 minutes each side and drain with tissue or on a colander.
- TOSS. Toss the chicken into the sauce mixture and mix well. Serve hot.
Makes 12 – 15 servings
- Toss in the chicken to the sauce mixture when it is still hot. This would allow the sauce to stick to the chicken better.
- Sauce mixture ratio may be adjusted depending on own preference.
- Making a batter out of the breading mixture will create a better color for the chicken and protecting the chicken from drying too quickly. Using the breading alone to coat the chicken is accepted as well.