CHICKEN POTATO SALAD RECIPE
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
2 cups (750ml) Water
2 cups (420g) Potato, peeled, cubed
2 Tbsps (30ml) Olive oil
1/2 cup (105g) Chicken thigh fillet, sliced
1/4 cup (65g) Shiitake mushroom, sliced
2 tsps (10g) Garlic, minced
1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1/4 tsp (1.25g) Ground black pepper
1 Tbsp (15ml) Lemon juice
1 Tbsp (10g) Cilantro, chopped
1 tsp (5g) Lemon zest (optional)
|Calories per serving (kcal)||77.2|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.4|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Potatoes are fat-free source of carbohydrates, fiber, potassium, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- BOIL. Pour water into a pot and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and boil until tender, but not mushy. Drain water and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- SEAR. In a pan, heat oil and sear chicken until the surface turns brown. Add mushroom and continue searing for 2 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add boiled potato.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® and pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Drizzle with lemon juice. Add cilantro and lemon zest. Toss, serve and enjoy.
Makes 6 servings
Serving size: 1/2 cup (120g)
Make sure to rinse boiled potato in cold water (preferably ice water) in order to stop it from cooking to avoid mushy potato.