CHICKEN WINGS AND DIPS RECIPE
CRISPY FRY® BREADING MIX
16 cups (4000g) Chicken Wings
1 pack (238g) CRISPY FRY® Breading Mix
8 cups (2000ml) Cooking Oil
1 cup (250g) Parmesan Cheese, grated
1/4 cup (60g) Toasted Garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups (300ml) Barbecue Sauce
|Calories per serving||252|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||0.2|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
Chicken wings are one of the great source of proteins that promotes muscle growth and development.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- CUT. On a countertop, cut chicken wings to separate the wing tip and the breast extension.
- COAT. Coat chicken wings with CRISPY FRY® .
- FRY. In a frying pan with heated oil, deep fry chicken wings in medium heat until it turns golden brown. Use a colander/strainer to drain excess oil. Set aside.
For the Coat and Dip:
- MIX. To make garlic parmesan coating, mix Parmesan cheese and toasted garlic in a bowl. For barbecue sauce, transfer store-bought sauce in a serving bowl.
- SERVE. Assemble chicken wings on a serving plate. Serve and side with garlic parmesan coating and barbecue sauce.
Makes 50 servings
Serving size: 4 pcs (80g) Chicken Wings
After frying, place chicken wings on a colander or strainer to allow air to circulate keeping it crispy.