CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM
AJINOMOTO® BRAND GINISA FLAVOR SEASONING MIX
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking Oil
1 1/2 cups (300 grams) Chicken breast fillet, strips
1 1/2 cups (200 grams) Shiitake mushroom, sliced
1/4 cup (45 grams) Onion, sliced
2 Tablespoons (20 grams) Garlic, minced
1 pack (7 grams) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) Ground black pepper
2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Fish sauce
3/4 cup (190 ml) Milk, low fat
1/4 cup (62.5 ml) Water
1 cup (170 grams) Potato, diced
1 1/2 cups (285 grams) Green beans, trimmed and biased cut
1 Tablespoon (15 ml) Slurry (1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch + 1 tablespoon water)
|Calories per serving (kcal)||175.2|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||1.9|
Good to Know Nutrition Facts!
> Low Fat Meal Set: Rice + Banana + Creamy Chicken and Mushroom
> The chicken breast has the lowest fat content compared to other chicken parts.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- SEAR. In a hot pan, pour oil and sear chicken until slightly brown. Set aside. In the same pan, sear mushroom for 1-2 minutes.
- SAUTÉ. Add onion, garlic and seared chicken.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, pepper and fish sauce.
- SIMMER. Pour milk and water and let it simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add green beans and potatoes and simmer until tender. Add slurry to achieve desired consistency.
- SERVE. Transfer on a serving platter, serve and enjoy.
Makes 6 servings
Serving size: 1 cup (1/4 cup chicken, 3/4 cup mushroom, green beans and potato) (223 grams)
Completely drain the water from the mushroom to avoid oil splatter when searing.